Stocking Stuffer Oddities

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from splinter99

splinter99

The LOML restocked my depleted supply of pen kits for Christmas..In addition to the usual
assortment of slimlines, cigars and sierrias, she supprised me with a couple of different kits that I hadn't tried before.

The first is the Tool kit pen from Berea Hardwoods..It has a hollow compartment that houses a pen, tweezers, x-acto knife, slotted and phillips screwdriver tips..all of witch lock into a collet on the nib section..The bottom barrel is also hollow so you can store extra x-acto blades, matches etc.

Tool kit pen in Caribbean Rosewood
christmas08-49_editedMedium.jpg

The other unique kit is pen state industries Buffalo Bullet pencil
It uses those small pencils that you use in golf and has an ereaser on the end
Kind of a cool little kit that people who use pencils alot may like..havnt figured out theright shape..may go a little thinner on the next one

Buffalo Bullet Pencil in Kingwood

christmas08-47_editedMedium.jpg

christmas08-44_editedMedium.jpg

Both pens have ca/blo finish

Thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hilltopper46

Nice job on both kits, Splinter. On the Buffalo pencil, I've done two. I shortened the 2cd one because it was so long that when I wrote with it (posted) the weight of the eraser end was waving around behind my hand and was very distracting. I took almost exactly the length of the chrome trim on the non-eraser end off the tube, and liked the result much better. There was still room for the stubby pencil that comes along with the kit.

Not sure I'lll do any more though....

splinter99

no the jet is still in pieces on the shop[ floor..new motor is bieng shipped out on Mon..Im still using my "loaner" HFT lathe..I think it is the same as the Grizzly and Turncrafter lathe..10x18..got too much cool stuff for Christmas to give the lathe back untill mine is up and running

guts

Good lookin stuff there Howard,must be nice to work where you can get a loaner and I'm not gonna mention last weekend,have a great New Year.

splinter99

Yeah you got that right guts..actually I sold it to someone, but convinced him that it needed to be properly "tested" before he takes ownership...I sure go out of my way for my customers....

Top Bottom