YoYoSpin

Jersey EPR:
MyResin27a.jpg

Bumble bee EPR:
MyResin28a.jpg

Halloween EPR:
MyResin29a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Great looking EPR, by now must have it down to a science. I still stand amazed at the smallness of the beads. Didn't know Halloween was so patriotic.

Fangar

As usual ED, Top Notch work with both the casts and the pens. I like em all equally, and Like how you select your cuts to place the sirls near the top barrel and the fade in the middle. Great work!

James

Darley

Ed very nice, like you EPR, your choice of colour are superb, try to do some beads on my pens but mine are to big, do you use magnified glass over your lathe to turn them so small?, Ho well! I know practise, practise, practise [:D]

YoYoSpin

Hey Serge...you're close. Have you seen these new bifocal safety glasses that are being sold by several woodworking retailers? I picked up a pair and use them in the shop all the time now instead of my normal glasses, and they do have a slight magnifying effect. I like these new glasses a lot...
444-0010.jpg

Thumbs

Ed, ya know I just have to ask if any of your Jersey mix is for sale![?]

After all the cow <s>talk</s> punching I've been subjected to, it's only right, isn't it?[;)]

mick

Ed I really like these....Bright vivid colors, if you don't mind me asking, what are you using as pigments? We've be using the Pearl ex pigments and I can't seem to achieve the same brilliance in certain colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom