The Stilwell...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bgray

bgray

Hey Everyone.

I apologize, as I don't frequent the forum like I used to... I've been lurking a lot...

I have a new model of pen that really turned out fantastic, and I wanted to share....
1151640996_QuxJx-M.jpg

1151640061_cU6rP-M.jpg

1151641653_ggzo9-M.jpg

1151643348_qaRxB-M.jpg

1151644205_RjjZS-M.jpg

There's a gallery here to see this pen in a variety of colors, along with gold and rhodium platings....also, there is a video showing the pen rotating, since it's awfully tough to photograph the pen and show the entire overlay.

http://edisonpenco.smugmug.com/Pens/The-Stilwell/15388230_YckMD#1151640996_QuxJx

Thanks,

Brian

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Brian,
We admired your work and the way you worked with your customers when we did the 2009 DC show. You were quite advanced then and seem to have taken your skills to the next level. Congrats on another fine product.

PR_Princess

WOW! You did a fantastic job Brian! Beauty and class! I really like this new series, but then I have always had a soft spot for anything with an Art Nouveau flair. May I ask what material is the pen from?

BTW are you going to be at the Chicago Show again in May this year? I would love to see this new series in person.

....Sheesh, talk about a way to make a re-entry post!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

glycerine

I like it! As for the other colors, I could do without the green and the gray. You'll have to let me know how well those colors sell.

You have a wonderful skill Brian, I am always inspired to see your work. Your design in this series is exceptional, You are at the top and always setting the bar higher for yourself.

Thanks for showing us your work, it is great to see one of our own doing so so well!!

:)

bgray

WOW! You did a fantastic job Brian! Beauty and class! I really like this new series, but then I have always had a soft spot for anything with an Art Nouveau flair. May I ask what material is the pen from?

BTW are you going to be at the Chicago Show again in May this year? I would love to see this new series in person.

....Sheesh, talk about a way to make a re-entry post!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

I'll definitely be in Chicago this year.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

PenMan1

Glad to see you back on the forum, Brian! I know why we haven't heard from you lately, you've been getting BUSY! This is my favorite of your posts to date. I always had a thing for the filagree look and this pen takes that look and Art Nouveaux to a whole new level!

Absolutely stunning! I hope to see more of your "eye candy" soon!

Last edited:
Top Bottom