Still working in blues...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

angboy

Another blue pen that I finished this past weekend. This blank was kindly provided to me by our own wood-of-1kind. I paired it with a gemini pen and while I know that many on here aren't huge fans of the gemini, it's always been a favorite of mine. And I have to say, I really, really like how it looks, given the ridges of the gemini pen kit and the pattern of the blank that was cast by Peter!

Attachments

• Feb 12 2010.jpg
    Feb 12 2010.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 233
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave_M

Very different Angie. There is a lot of uniqueness to the design and I like it. Where does the Gemini pen kit come from? Not sure I've seen it before.

Dave

angboy

Very different Angie. There is a lot of uniqueness to the design and I like it. Where does the Gemini pen kit come from? Not sure I've seen it before.

Dave

Dave, the gemini kit is one I get from Woodturningz, since it's a Penn State kit. It really seems to be one that is generally favored by females I'd say. I don't know that I've met a male yet that really "likes" it, although my dad does say it's grown on him since he's seen me make so many over the years!

Top Bottom