Sterling silver Custom Sierra style.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mredburn

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thought I post some of the pictures from the finished pen here as well as the advanced pen forum.

Solid sterling silver pen parts. 8mm tube with parker style refill. This pen took me about 6 hours to build over 3 days. Thanks for looking. comments welcome.
Mike

Attachments

• finalpen11.jpg
    finalpen11.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 173
  • finalpen10.jpg
    finalpen10.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 165
  • finalpen14.jpg
    finalpen14.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 183
  • finalpen17.jpg
    finalpen17.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 130
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Nice work, particularly on the silver. Tough to make a profit at those production rates though. I suffer from the same problem.

cnirenberg

Mike,
That is a super looking pen. I have been anxiously awaiting the final pics, and I haven't been let down one bit. The silver is a great contrast to the emerald blank. Great job and thanks for sharing.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank you for the compliments, I had a choice between the cap I used which took 4 pieces and one that matched the Center Band with 6 square inlay areas. I really like the way it turned out. This was an Emerald green Blank from EB. I have an Idea for a deep red and one for a Purple/tanzinite color as well. I really like the flow of the lines on this design. My oldest daughter is hinting like crazy about green bieng her favorite color. I never did like her any how...............Mike

Top Bottom