sterling silver Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from George Watkins

hello folks

here is a sterling silver baron with an amalgam mutt blank-these blanks are a real pleasure to turn
this was the first time i'd tried these s.silver kits but it wont be the last- i really like the overall look of the finished pen

P1050121.jpg

P1050120.jpg

P1050117.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Parson

George, that's a beautiful pen. Very nice work.

Did you by chance swap out the crappy nib that came with the kit? A pen that nice deserves, at the very least, a better steel nib than the scratchy on and off again thing that comes with it!

Thank you for all of your kind comments

Parson: the nib in the picture was the nib in the kit-is it a good quality nib? it looks good but i dont want to try it as i then wont be able to sell it.

Parson

Thank you for all of your kind comments

Parson: the nib in the picture was the nib in the kit-is it a good quality nib? it looks good but i dont want to try it as i then wont be able to sell it.

It's not a good quality nib in my opinion. I'd spend 7 bucks and upgrade it with a better steel nib. The writing pleasure will bring you far more referral business, and the lack of writing pleasure with the original nib will just keep people from using the pen or telling friends about it.

Top Bottom