Sterling Silver

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jpr28056

jpr28056

Here are the last three I finished. All three are sterling silver. The first a Baron in Bethlehem olivewood. The last two are the two firsts. First trustones and first fountain pens. Tru-stone blanks came from R&B and the kits are Navigators from Woodcraft. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• DSC_0202.jpg
    DSC_0202.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0198.jpg
    DSC_0198.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0208.jpg
    DSC_0208.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I love the Olive wood. I like the smell when turning it too.

The Baron or Navigator is one of my favorite pens right now. Nicely Done..

Last edited:

jskeen

Super job on all 3, nice lines all around and well finished too. I like that rest in the first pic, is it something you put together?

Steve78

Excellent job all around. Tru-stone blanks make real nice pens, especially on the fountains you chose. I've done a few and just finished a Larimar blank with a Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre set for a Anniversary present for my wife - who unfortunately walked in while I was finishing it last night.

jpr28056

Super job on all 3, nice lines all around and well finished too. I like that rest in the first pic, is it something you put together?

Thanks everyone.

The rest is something I made but by mistake. I was trying to make a bracelet and it came apart so I recycled it.

I just started using etsy today and low and behold the Olivewood pen sold within 15 minutes of posting. I hope that trend continues. My first real internet sale.

Top Bottom