Sterling Sedona in Arizona.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

This is a different take on the turquoise color scheme. I call this one Arizona. It has white, turquoise and Olivia ( I call it antique gold:O)) The blanks is on a sterling silver Sedona roller ball. The tube and the blank holes were painted black just to be safe. After turning I sanded and sanded again through all 9 colored pads and polished with Novus.
Thanks for looking. Comments bad or good welcome.
Brian K.

IMG_8403.JPG

IMG_8404.JPG

IMG_8402.JPG

IMG_8401.JPG

IMG_8400.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks everyone. My wife says she likes my black and turquoise one better ( I like it a lot also but this one speaks to me. Hmmmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with Indian spirits. :thunder::eek:

wiset1

This has a very earthy look to it which is really bold! I like how the energy in the flow of brighter colors wrap around the darker metalic tones....just amazing work! You've really hit on something here

ctubbs

OOOOOOOOOOUUUUU! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! Beautiful. If that pen decides to run away from home, have it pm me for directions.
Charles

lvc.dpt.16

Wow! Georgous pen! Those colors work so well together and the chrome finish makes the pen stand out even more. I love the closed end as well. I can't wait to try one of those! Awesome job!

Alex Garlick

Top Bottom