A sterling example!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Had to make a pen from a sterling Churchill for a website that needed the picture (guess which one, you don't win a thing!!)

Dawn rarely is impressed, this one she liked!!

As usual, the real praise goes to JohnU!! Every time I make a pen from one of his blanks it is prettier than the last one!! He truly is an artist with feathers!!

THANK YOU, John!!!

Attachments

• sterling churchill.jpg
    sterling churchill.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 424
  • ster chur ftn.jpg
    ster chur ftn.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 260
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Well done Ed! Adding Churchill to the list to try (And a feather blank), such a classy and classic design. The combo is stellar. Where'd you buy that kit? :biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well done Ed! Adding Churchill to the list to try (And a feather blank), such a classy and classic design. The combo is stellar. Where'd you buy that kit? :biggrin:

Gee, I got it from BEREA!!!

BTW, the Churchill has a nice #6 nib and is a light pen, by design. With the sterling silver plating, it makes an awfully nice pen to sell.

JohnU

Wow, I love this combination! I think those parts were made for this blanks with the silver really accenting the white and black silver pheasant feathers and those black ends bringing out the black feathers in the middle. How did I not keep this blank for myself??? Lol. Beautiful work Ed!

Sataro

Very impressive Ed! Great looking blank really compliments that pen choice & a wonderful job of craftsmanship.

Top Bottom