Steppin' Out???????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

...another Deer Antler pen with some artistic adornment! Hope you like it . C~N~C's welcomed. Be well.........Jan

Attachments

• Steppin'Out.jpg
    Steppin'Out.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 328
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

Nice! Is that a decal?

.....no decals, I used a fine point permanent felt tip marker to draw it on the Antler directly! Thanks for the nice comments folks, I appreciate that. Be well...........Jan

keithbyrd

Nice! Is that a decal?

.....no decals, I used a fine point permanent felt tip marker to draw it on the Antler directly! Thanks for the nice comments folks, I appreciate that. Be well...........Jan

Did you seal the marker ink with anything before applying the CA? I have tried similar and the ink wipes off/dissolves with the first hit of CA.

Janster

Nice! Is that a decal?

Did you seal the marker ink with anything before applying the CA? I have tried similar and the ink wipes off/dissolves with the first hit of CA.
Thanks again for the kind words folks! I clear coat with Krylon Crystal Clear Non Yellowing Finish BEFORE using CA. Be well................Jan

Top Bottom