A step up.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Joe S.

Joe S.

Another rung on the proverbial ladder! It's a Majestic Jr. with brown malele burl from Woodturningz, these guys have great burls at a great price! Pictures are a little better than last time, but I'm considering getting a new camera. Thanks for looking and C&C helps me a lot!

Attachments

• DSCN1236.jpg
    DSCN1236.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCN1237.jpg
    DSCN1237.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN1239.jpg
    DSCN1239.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN1235.jpg
    DSCN1235.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 159
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe S.

Thanks, it's the first time I did a majestic. I was surprised it came in a box instead of a baggie! The finish is duller on purpose, the customer didn't want anything "flashy", but I think shiny would REALLY pop the burl!

SDB777

Nothing wrong with these photo's....unless your just wanting to get something different:rolleyes:

The fit-n-finish look really nice, I always like the look when wood gets to be wood. Did you happen to wipe the timber dow with any BLO before putting the finish on? That stuff really brings out the grain structure!

Scott (burly-burls are burls of burly) B

Joe S.

Nothing wrong with these photo's....unless your just wanting to get something different:rolleyes:

The fit-n-finish look really nice, I always like the look when wood gets to be wood. Did you happen to wipe the timber dow with any BLO before putting the finish on? That stuff really brings out the grain structure!

Scott (burly-burls are burls of burly) B

I've never used BLO, I hear it explodes if you aren't careful!

Top Bottom