Steampunk Willie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GoodTurns

GoodTurns

In 1928 Steamboat Willie made his cartoon debut. He evolved into Mickey Mouse over the next many years CaptG has now made the next step in Mickey's career. I present "Steampunk Willie". Thanks Gary, for an as usual wonderful blank!

Attachments

• stempunk willie.jpg
    stempunk willie.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 460
  • willie fullsize.jpg
    willie fullsize.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 537
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrburls

So Jon you were the one who snagged that beautiful blank from Dawn. I saw that and tried to buy it but was gone.

You did a great job with it. Looks awesome. I think I have an old Mickey Mouse watch somewere around the house which I had as a young kid my parents bought me as my first watch. It does not work anymore. I wonder if I found it if he would make a set of blanks for me :rolleyes:

Thanks for showing the pen Jon.

Keith "mrburls"

jttheclockman

So Jon you were the one who snagged that beautiful blank from Dawn. I saw that and tried to buy it but was gone.

You did a great job with it. Looks awesome. I think I have an old Mickey Mouse watch somewere around the house which I had as a young kid my parents bought me as my first watch. It does not work anymore. I wonder if I found it if he would make a set of blanks for me :rolleyes:

Thanks for showing the pen Jon.

Keith "mrburls"

Be careful about taking apart an old Mickey Mouse watch. Some of those can be worth more money if sold as is rather than making a pen out of. :)

alphageek

Former Moderator
I saw that blank right before it was shipped (but after it was sold)... I'm so jealous - I have a house full of disney nuts and that is so cool! Congrats.

Top Bottom