steampunk pen kit,lazy mans blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jjartwood

Jjartwood

although this is a big kit,(for a bolt action) it does get a little attention I try to build several different looks onto the pens, so when it came time to do this pen the only thing I had left was a boilerplate look. I am sort of over the whole foil and rivet look but I wanted that industrial feel,I had one of those M3 titanium glow blanks in green and black ( ugly enough to be modern art) and thought with a little add on it might be sort of interesting to look at on this kit, with a little turning,tape and recasting this is what I came up with.Yes it was a lazy way out, but it is something I can honestly say will make even my ugly sister look good !!! :biggrin:
Thanks for looking
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_2060.jpg
    IMG_2060.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_2061.jpg
    IMG_2061.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_2062.jpg
    IMG_2062.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,027
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

You took the concept and ran with it...to great effect. You are the first one down this particular, seldom traveled road. In a domain of look-alike component set pens, you are able to stand out. Be proud.:)

Now for the tough part: lets see a picture of that ugly sister of yours!
(With the introduction you provided, dare you?):eek::rolleyes:

Jjartwood

Now for the tough part: lets see a picture of that ugly sister of yours!
(With the introduction you provided, dare you?):eek::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Can't do it Steve, she's so ugly she has to Trick or Treat by phone, I wouldn't bring her to a rock fight never mind try to get a picture past the "scare the crap out of people police":eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thewishman

Okay, what I said about the Oriental Dragon pen applies here, too. Who in their right mind would take a $$ blanks and rework it? That is gorgeous!

Forget about Superman t-shirts, I want a shirt with your picture on it! :)

(And no, not a picture of your sister :tongue:)

Top Bottom