Steampunk Overload

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

Went too far on this one. Don't know why I am sharing except to keep in the loop.

Steampunk Prototype Over load 1.JPG

Steapunk Prototype Overload 2.JPG

Steampun k Proto 1.JPG

Steampunk Proto 2.JPG

The last two are the start of a new one with attachments closer to the tube.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Lynch

It's only too far when you can no longer hold it.The more congestd the better. That way it looks like real steamworks,like in a factory or something.Lookin good so far.

SteveG

I perceive that you have been able to travail self indoctrination of pen-oriented Steampunk, and survive! Congrats :biggrin::biggrin:

Now it is time to refine those acquired skills with focused creativity. Have fun!

magpens

I love your creativity !!!! . I especially love the first pen you pictured above, which is half cigar !! . I don't think you went too far at all !!
Please keep posting your steampunk work. :)

Last edited:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Looks excellent John! Your' complaints fell on deaf ears... Basically, get back to work, these look great!

And I agree.

In my opinion, you are only behind si90 in this narrow band of penturning. Have FUN!

OZturner

Excellent John,
Love Pen 1, with all it's Gizmo's, the Only Thought is where and how do you hold it to write?
Unit 2, is very interesting, love the Knob etc. In General the Soldering has Definitely Improved, though I can't see the other side of Unit 2.
Where do you get all your Fiddly Bits From? I love them.
Fantastic Creativity.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Jgrden

Excellent John,
Love Pen 1, with all it's Gizmo's, the Only Thought is where and how do you hold it to write?
Unit 2, is very interesting, love the Knob etc. In General the Soldering has Definitely Improved, though I can't see the other side of Unit 2.
Where do you get all your Fiddly Bits From? I love them.
Fantastic Creativity.
Congratulations,
Brian.

The tubes come from K&S engineering. As far as ideas; once you place one bent piece of tubing onto the host, the rest seems to fall into place. The challenge now is to find miniature gadgets that would create a theme. The next goal is to create a Star Wars theme for my son. The most important issue, and one that I appreciate your observation on, is improving the soldering and bending skills.
Thank you, again for your kind remarks.
One would purchase hazard pay to write with the Overlaod Steampunk. That gear on the bottom is harmful.

Last edited:

Jgrden

Top Bottom