Steampunk Fleur de Lis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from William Menard

played around in my shop then went to a friends shop for casting, we did good except for picture taking

Attachments

• steampunk fleur.jpg
    steampunk fleur.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very cool William. I am working on a custom order with the same process. What process did you to get the image on the foil? I tried drawing over a Xerox copy with a fine point pen, but just not liking the results.

Mike

process was getting a fleur de lis charm and sanding it down some, but another alternative is to ask your wife or friends wife for help,most of these crafty ladies have whats called a CRICKET, it cuts out stencils and scrap book stuff, cut a fleur de lis out of the tape

Not doing a fleur de lis, but the concept of getting an image into the foil tape is the same. I looked at the CRICKET machines, they are pretty cool, but not going to buy one just for this. I might be able to cut the pieces out of a thin cardboard but for the image I am doing it would be a lot of small pieces.

I'll keep looking.

That pen is going to sell FAST down there. I made a fleur de lis laser cut blank and my son-in-law flipped for it, he lives in Challmette.

Mike

Edward Cypher

Fleur de Lis When I doing boyscouts I bought 3 different sizes of paper punches. One about a 1/4 inch, one 1/2 inch and one 3/4 inch. These would probably punch out foil tape and I found them at a stamp place. I am sure hobby lobby and michaels probably carries them.

Top Bottom