Steampunk Copper Lizard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

If you look closely you can see two brass bands.Other than the internal [parts (tube and spring) it is all copper. This uses a Parker ink refill and is sliding action to make the pen point show oneself SP Copper Lizard 1.jpg

SP Copper Lizard 2.jpg.

Oh wait !!!! The finial and the nib were robbed from a serpent pen. Disclaimer.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Clever !!!! . I see how the sliding works in the second picture ... much like a bolt action !

John, that pen should have been entered in the Free Style Contest !!

Last edited:

OZturner

Very Nice Steampunk Lizard Pen, John.
Excellent Concept and Execution, in particular your Soldering, as almost per the line in "My Fair Lady" "By George, I think He's Got It'.
Great Work, please keep pushing the Envelope, and who cares if you borrow some Components!
Congratulations,
Brian

Skie_M

minor nit - components (nib and finial) seem to have come from a PSI Dragon pen... :)

Still ... looking great! and you should have entered a few bash contests too! :p

Jgrden

minor nit - components (nib and finial) seem to have come from a PSI Dragon pen... :)

Still ... looking great! and you should have entered a few bash contests too! :p

Skie" ole' buddy, ole' pal. I knew that I could not get this by you. :cool: but you are right. On my web site I DID make the disclaimer that it was a 'robbed' pen part. It is, however, copper and was nice way to find out it takes more heat to solder copper than brass. Right? Also used watch chain as heat sinks. You taught me allot. You should see the contractor's pen. These pens take time :turtle: to make.

Top Bottom