The "Steamkpunk Collection"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Si90

Si90

Latest pen from the Steampunk Skunkworks has been rolled out and has already sold and will be on it's way to France shortly. Intentionally given the aged look again which seems to be the majority opinion of what looks best. The bullet shaped pieces on each end are from a Churchill pen kit which I removed the black finish from.

As always thanks for taking the time to look. Until next time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Fantasatic looking !! Reminds me of the Mini subs and manned torpedios of wars past. Great craftsmanship and out of box thinking !! Jim S

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Simon, I always love these pens you make but you really really really need to get rid of the kit. Why don't you go to a car boot and pick up a few old FP's to use or maybe 'distress' the kit parts a bit?. I mean if you looked under the bonnet of Captain Nemo's Nautilus, you wouldn't want to see a shiny new Toyota engine would you?:biggrin:

Si90

Simon, I always love these pens you make but you really really really need to get rid of the kit. :biggrin:

I know, really wanted this whole pen to be made from brass but don't have the ability or equipment to have made a replacement for the black plastic parts - now if someone was to offer :wink:

Dale Lynch

I agree with Skip,the front section looks out of place.Being limited by tools however means you gotta work with whats available.I love your creativity.

OZturner

Another Outstanding Creation Simon,
I love the Ideal offset alignment of the Cap on the Pen, At first I wondered if you would align the Gears on the same plane, but your 90deg offset is Spot On, and surprises your viewer.
The Aging or Pseudo Patina is Terrific, as is you entire Concept and Exercution.
Congratulations, seems too inadequate,
BRAVO.
Brian.

Top Bottom