Steam Punk or Boiler plate...?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

I have been busy making twenty one such pens in totally different configurations, all the same, just different. I used Simlar 41 @ 50#s, no problems other than the wait time. This is the first one I have completed and used a kit I had on hand. I do have some kits coming with Copper hardware that may too go very well w/these types of pens. Suggestions are welcomed. Thanks and be well........Jan

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 234
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Excellent Jan!! I would like to steal your aging technique. CSUSA also has the Aero in rose gold, passable for copper. I just got a bunch of copper hybrid cigars with the same plan in mind.
I did a similar one to the pic on the left for the FOG swap on a copper Sierra.

Janster

Excellent Jan!! I would like to steal your aging technique. CSUSA also has the Aero in rose gold, passable for copper. I just got a bunch of copper hybrid cigars with the same plan in mind.
I did a similar one to the pic on the left for the FOG swap on a copper Sierra.

..Thanks Jim.
.........Both pictures are the same pen. PM if you wish to know the distress procedure...........Jan

This is a wonderful pen you have made... the choice of this pen to this blank is a fine design but the fit and finish makes it a wonderful pen. I look forward to seeing it dressed in copper.

Top Bottom