Stealthy Curcuit Board

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
My PC repair friend in Beech Grove, In. showed interest in this pen, when I sent him a photo of one. He said,make one for me. I was happy to oblige him.:biggrin: This is a Sierra Vista black chrome with a stylus,from Ernie at Beartoothwoods. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1221.JPG
    IMG_1221.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1222.JPG
    IMG_1222.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1224.JPG
    IMG_1224.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks good Chuck! I really like the stealth look. I was beginning to wonder if you still knew how to make a kit pen:biggrin:.

LagniappeRob

That's really nice. I thought this was supposed to relax me. All it's been doing is making me want to try different things. I've been wanting to do one of these. Are people buying the blanks or making them? I have a hot solder rework station and can scrounge plenty of boards . Just wondering about how to curve the board.

The stylus is a nice touch too. I have about 5 different stylus of stylus here or coming that I'll be taking apart to see about making them usable in the pens.

bluwolf

This is the first one of these circuit board pens that I've paid any attention to. That is very slick looking Chuck. You have to show me this one next time you're down.

Mike

Joe S.

For whatever reason, this reminds me of Star Wars. :biggrin:
I might try one of these blanks now!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Nice pen.

Timbo

My PC repair friend in Beech Grove, In. showed interest in this pen, when I sent him a photo of one. He said,make one for me. I was happy to oblige him.:biggrin: This is a Sierra Vista black chrome with a stylus,from Ernie at Beartoothwoods. Thanks for looking!

I purchased some of the same components in the last BTW group buy I ran. I thought that this combination would look great together and you just confirmed it for me. Thanks! Next show is this coming weekend...I better get busy.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That looks great! I love the way the colors match.
Thanks! I did too:biggrin:

Very nice. How do you do the stylus on a sierra vista?
Thanks. The stylus is already attached to the finial.

Looks good Chuck! I really like the stealth look. I was beginning to wonder if you still knew how to make a kit pen:biggrin:.
Thanks Ernie. Being my first Vista, I did have to check the instructions.:biggrin:

nice combination !

Dave
Thank you Dave!

Are you gonna deliver it? :biggrin::tongue::biggrin::tongue:
No, he needs it now.:biggrin:

That is slick, Chuck. I really like the combo.

Jason
Thanks Jason!

That's really nice. I thought this was supposed to relax me. All it's been doing is making me want to try different things. I've been wanting to do one of these. Are people buying the blanks or making them? I have a hot solder rework station and can scrounge plenty of boards . Just wondering about how to curve the board.

The stylus is a nice touch too. I have about 5 different stylus of stylus here or coming that I'll be taking apart to see about making them usable in the pens.
Thanks, I buy them already made. You'll need to cut the sheet to fit around the kit tube, and hide the seam, then cast in alumilite or PR. Too much work for me. As I said, I got the blank & kit(sold separately) from beartoothwoods.com

This is the first one of these circuit board pens that I've paid any attention to. That is very slick looking Chuck. You have to show me this one next time you're down.

Mike
Glad you like it. I'll be mailing this one off to Indy, before I make back to your house. Sorry!

Nice pen.
Thanks. It does have that Darth Vader look to it. I take no credit for that.

I love the way that looks! It's the first circuit board blank I recall seeing paired with black components and it works.
Thanks, I agree.

I purchased some of the same components in the last BTW group buy I ran. I thought that this combination would look great together and you just confirmed it for me. Thanks! Next show is this coming weekend...I better get busy.
I saw that buy, but didn't want to commit to the minimum.

Nice pen.

That's exactly what I was going to say!:biggrin:

Love the combo pen and blank. Looks great!
Thanks.

I like it... Really lood great..
Thanks Rich!

Very nice! I like the dark look of it.
Thank you Dave!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I was going to click the "like" button but this pen is way too nice for that!!
I love the stealth look!!
Thank you very much Marla.

I gotta say I like it also after reading through the thread
Like Marla got to leave a comment
:biggrin:NICE JOB:biggrin:
Thank you Bruce. I wasn't sure if you still make these blanks. My friend already has one of your green ones.

GoatRider

Hmm, I don't see a kit like that anywhere, that's why I asked. *looks again* Ah, there it is. It's in the "stylus" section on bear tooth woods.

EDIT: I also see you can buy the circuit board blank separately, so you don't have to break up a kit.

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hmm, I don't see a kit like that anywhere, that's why I asked. *looks again* Ah, there it is. It's in the "stylus" section on bear tooth woods.

EDIT: I also see you can buy the circuit board blank separately, so you don't have to break up a kit.
Thanks Benton. Glad you got it sorted out.

That is great chuck! Well done, big fan of that one
Thanks Marshall. Glad you approve :biggrin:

Top Bottom