Stealth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Deere41h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deere41h

Had some fun making this. First had to make a couple of pin chucks and then determine how to get the size right. It is so stealthy that it was difficult to get good pictures. It can be made into either a fountain pen or, as shown, a rollerball. All comments and critiques are welcome.

2005111223046_StealthA.jpg

2005111223133_Stealth1A.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Ed.....As the name implies****It's Top Secret**** and on the need to know only. I guess you have a need to know.

The material is black Lucite from the Pipe-Maker Emporium. I like their material and it's great to work with.

Lynn....The kit doesn't come in Black Ti but I did put a Baron Black Ti nib on to see how it would look. I like the original a lot better. The Baron nib being faceted just didn't look right, at least not on the Stealth.

Daniel

I have not been all that excited about the closed end pens. But htis one needs to get a responce form me. thisis one real sharp looking pen, a real eye catcher. good job all the way around.
like the background in your photo but what a tough one to choose and still get the pen to show up. you done good though.

Ron Mc

John,
Fantastic. Not only is it stealthy it also draws you in like a black hole.
Very well done.

Dario

That is a very classy pen...simple elegance!

I mostly love wood but this just looked great...and the design is also perfect.

Well Done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom