Staycation Results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 76winger

76winger

What's a vacation anyway?

During my week off back in August from the day job I finally got busy and finished up a lineup of laser cut Gatsby and Sierra Elegant Beauties I started a month earlier and then got busy with things around the house and cars. Here's the results from that week (I've dubbed it my God and Country collection):

Then I've been off this past week and was able to churn out some bigger pens to replace sold off inventory (and grow it a little). After a few days in the 90s out the shop, which has me ambling around instead of rushing about, I managed to get this collection completed.

Between these two photos, I've got at least half a dozen suppliers represented between Berea Hardwoods, PSI, Exotic Blanks, WoodTurningz, LaserLinez, Marla's Feathers (Cricket here on IAP), Classic Nib and Kallenshaan Woods. I'd be unable to make beauties such as these without all these wonderful suppliers and more providing materials for our craft.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

WOW! Those should all sell well - very nice.

I am hoping to be able to take a few days off in October or November to do something similar.

Dave

plano_harry

WOW! Very nice Dave. You have some serious investment in pic #2! How has the interest been in the shotguns? I have one that I did blackwood and JohnU pheasant feathers. Beautiful pen, but no one has taken it away from me yet.

Harry

OOPS

I didn't know that Marla was the same person as Cricket! Cricket inspired me some time ago by posting numerous photos of her Euro pens. I had given up on the Euro, but decided to give it another shot, and thanks to her I have sold some. I have admired Marla's blanks for some time. What a surprise to know they are the same person!

76winger

WOW! Very nice Dave. You have some serious investment in pic #2! How has the interest been in the shotguns? I have one that I did blackwood and JohnU pheasant feathers. Beautiful pen, but no one has taken it away from me yet.

Harry

I made three last winter and two of them sold, so I figured it was worth adding a few more to the stable for holiday inventory. Two of them this round are FP's, to mix it up a little more. Actually about half of the pens in the photo are FP's, as I've had several of those sell over the summer and was running low.

Top Bottom