Statesmen w/ Torquoise Tru Stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert Sherlock

My first full size pen...this is a big (nice) pen! The tru stone turned very easily. Mm to 12000 then plastic polish.

Any critiques are welcome (besides my great photography!)

Question...is $120 a descent price to expect for the pen?

Attachments

• photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 195
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 147
  • photo_3.jpg
    photo_3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave_M

Sometimes hard to see the fine details in a photo, but it looks great to me. If it were me, would price it at $150. I probably wouldn't find a buyer, but I would still price it at $150 regardless.

bitshird

I usually get 120.00 for Statesmen and 100.00 for Gentleman pens, a little less if they are in wood or acrylic, yours looks pretty nice from what I can see.

seamus7227

If you haven't already, you need to learn the market of price ranges for your area, online is a different thing, and try going from there. What may sell here at 120 may go for higher or lower where you live. its absolutely crazy, but that is what i have heard. Now, I have sold my pens locally and also down in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area, and firmly believe it based on those numbers.

Thanks for all the replies and (pricing) suggestions...My wife and I are going to be at the Cypress Community Festival in or first craft show booth the Statesmen, along with about 60 other pens, wine bottle stoppers, and my wife's quilts will all be on display. Hoping to at least make our entry fee (only 60 dollars) back...wish me luck!

Mark

Man I love the Tru Stone. Nicely Done.

As mentioned the price, will depend on your area and the client you are looking to sell. I've sold full size Majestics in Tru Stone for as low as $130 and as high as $160. (that's just my area, not online)

Good Luck at the show..

Top Bottom