Statesman - Red Mallee Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

Man this is a big pen. Real nice piece of Red Mallee Burl. CA Finish. I tend to lean more toward the Jr's personally as this pen is huge.

redmalleestatesman.jpg

Cheers,

Fangar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Trapshooter

WOW. This is NICE!. I like the rich color and the hardware blends nice, does not detract from the wood, it really complements the wood's figure. Your finish really sets this pen off well.

SteveRoberts

Great work!... Red Mallee likes to crack on me, the CA is a good preventative measure. As to big... not in my hand, I sell Emperors all the time, they make the Statesman look anorexic. (sp?)

Steve

Fangar

Lol,

Thanks guys.

I will do some stands too. With the pin chuck thing, I am almost down to zero free time. I intend on heading out to the local plastic shop within the next few days.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Fangar

Fangar

Originally posted by terry q
<br />Wow this is a great pen and a fantastic picture. How does it compair in size to the Big Ben? My CA finish tends to be more of a semi-gloss. Would you share your process?

Terry

Thanks,

Here is a link to a little tutorial.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11970

Cheers,

Fangar

pete00

Ya know im really getting tired of saying the same thing about your pens and pictures, but here we go again.... WOW !!! looks great...

How about messing one up everyonce in a while....[:D] So i can say yup looks like mine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom