Statesman Powell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Larry in Harrow

Statesman Fountain pen in Rodium and Black Titanium with one of Jeff Powell's Dragon on Green Background Blanks.
1__10067_Emperor-Fountain-Rodium_Dragon-on-Jade_Powell_1.jpg

1__10067_Emperor-Fountain-Rodium_Dragon-on-Jade_Powell_2.jpg

This pen is actually a test run for the Dragon Emperor pen using the blank that nobody voted for. I think the test was a pass.

Another Statesman, or rather a Junior Statesperson. This one uses one of Jeff's Cupid and Hearts blanks with his custom finial.
1__10068_Junior-Statesman-Roller-Rodium_Cupid-and-Hearts_Powell_1.jpg

1__10068_Junior-Statesman-Roller-Rodium_Cupid-and-Hearts_Powell_2.jpg

1__10068_Junior-Statesman-Roller-Rodium_Cupid-and-Hearts_Powell_3.jpg

All comments are welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
WOW!!!
The dragon one came out really well!!
Looks awesome!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The colours and swirls are spot on!
You never know what you will uncover when using ones of those blanks.

The cupid pen is cute.
Custom finial sets it apart!

Great work again Larry!!

Andrew

wow Larry..those are awesome! Great photo's. The colors really pop. I am guessing you are smiling pretty big about now. :biggrin:

Yup, pretty happy with those. Nope, I'm not going to title the next thread in the series "Emperor Jeff". :biggrin::biggrin:
I got the gold MOP sheets out to inlay some smaller gold hearts inside your red ones but decided, wisely I think, not to mess with your artwork. Thanks Jeff for the great extra.

ToddMR

I like them both. The dragon one just pops out at me though. What an awesome looking pen! You did VERY well on that pen.

JohnU

Great looking pens! I was hoping to see one of those dragon blanks finished. I thought all of those blanks looked great and the finished pen is fantastic. Nice work with the top of the cap also. It really ties it all together. I think this is one of Jeffs TOP blanks. The dragon with the green and blues gives it just the right look like an oriental map behind the dragon. Great work, both of you!

ctubbs

Larry, since that is the least vote getter, I can hardly wait to see the other four. WOW, that looks great! The Cupid is real nice also, but that Dragon is wonderful. The finishing touch is the way you finish off the cap. Of course Jeff just might have had a hand in there somewhere, too. Way cool set of blanks. Congratulations to you both.
Charles

Top Bottom