Statesman Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from igran7

igran7

Here is a Statesman pen I made for my sister in Black Onyx & Tiger Acrylic. She is part of the marketing and research development team at the Los Angeles Zoo. I thought the Tigers acrylic would be right at home in the Zoo.

200822018530_AA5%2008.jpg

2008220181813_AA4%2008.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

constamj

I'm sure she will be very pleased with this pen. I like the mix. It would be great to pull that pen out of a shirt pocket. Classic design, then... BAM!!! Great work.

R2

Wow! Another of the superb pens we've come to expect from you Joseph.:):):)[^]
I had a look through your album this morning and reminded my self as to what level of design and workmanship I should aspire.

igran7

Thanks for the wonderful comments, I really appreciate them. Receiving praise and critiques from peers is very important to me, and a very important part of pen turning. Everything I turn looks good to my fiance and my son. I do value their opinions, but they are hardly objective. Posting pictures for my peers to critique is a far better barometer for me to gauge my work.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Nice work Joe .And good selection for your sister . Some day I want to be that good . Thanks for sharing & inspiration .

Top Bottom