Statesman Masur Birch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Two Statesman pens, Red melle burl & masur birch. Got the blanks from Bill at AZ Silhoute. He has some real nice oversized stableized blanks.

200411112043_DSC00726.jpg

20041111219_DSC00727.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darbytee

Really nice pens. Very rich looking. The leather cases set them off nicely. Where are they from? I've got a piece of masur birch that I've been saving for a special pen. I hope it looks half as good as that.

PenWorks

The leather pen cases are from Delta, an Italian pen line I carry in my store. I can check the price and post it tomarrow.They come black & orange. Single Double & triple. Anthony

PenWorks

For those of you who are interested in the pen cases. Delta of Italy had a line of leather to go with their pens. Since there was a Delta Leather allready, they had to change the name. The Pen cases are from Markiaro by Delta, still Italian, still expensive. Here are the retail prices, single 75.00 double 95.00 tripple 95.00 They come in black or orange. The photo is of an orange double. I will discount them 35% to IAP members and charge postage if anybody wants them. Pure Italian, pure class! Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom