Statesman Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Another Statesman Jr. rollerball from CS. I still don't like turning plastic, but at least I'm getting better at it. LOL, I didn't mean to make it that big.

Can't get the pic to post for some reason, but it's in my album.

Red%20StatesmansJr.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks Ed, I guess it turned out pretty good, the blank didn't have as much white in it as the ones you posted and that was the look I wanted. But all in all I still like it. Thanks for your input and keep up the great work, I only hope one day I can make pens that look as goods as yours!

R.T.

PenWorks

Rt, Very nice. A sure winner with the ladies. Are you ever going to cut wood again? Or are you starting to like the smell of plastic? I got 6 more blanks the other day and a little disappointed as they all look the same and not as nice as the first batch.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
R.T.--the photo software for putting pictures inside a posted message does not like the use of parenthesis. If you <b><u>use only numbers and the alphabet</u></b>, the picture should post just fine. [8D]
Originally posted by WoodChucker
<br />Another Statesman Jr. rollerball from CS. I still don't like turning plastic, but at least I'm getting better at it.

Can't get the pic to post for some reason, but it's in my album.

Red%20StatesmansJr%20(Small).JPG

R.T.

WoodChucker

Anthony, yeah I think I'm in a rut, but I only have two more plastic blanks and don't have plans to get anymore for awhile. Your right about it being for the lady's, my wife already snatched it up.[:D]

Lou, thanks for the tip and it worked. Sorry about making it so big, I got a new camera and software and I'm still trying to learn how to use it. If you want me to fix it I will,OK? Thanks!

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom