Statesman Double Dyed BEB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Just rolled out of the shop & into the rack. This is a BEB double dyed in gold & violet from Bill at AS. The back ground is a stoneware bowl I made when I was doing pottery. Why do I always have stuff stuck to my hands? If it's not clay it's glue! Anthony

2004114151328_stmddbeb.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

Anthony that is really nice work. Choosing a BB stabilized blank for a kit like this, you can't go wrong with them. I have two more sets of Statesman tubes all cut and glued, I just need to get some of this "unimportant"[:(] stuff done so that I can get in the shop, after all whats more important than turning new and exciting pen kits[;)]

I also got my Ligero and Jr. Gentlemens pen and pencil kits in yesterday and can't wait to get started on them. Oh boy, we're havin some fun now[:D]

Keep on turnin,
Wayne

PenWorks

Wayne, it's killing me, Lou got his wood from Fl., you got the new ligero kits allready, where is my stuff? Every time brown goes by I get excited for nothing, maybe today. Sure sounds like you'll have a good time this weekend. Anthony

wayneis

What I'm really looking forward to is some more wood from our good buddy in Texas David Borek. I placed an order late last week for a couple of things that I've never seen before. If that gets here soon then indeed I'll have a good weekend.

Cheers,

Wayne

jkirkb94

Beautiful pen! I really like the stablized and dyed BEB. Wayne, I too am waiting for a shipment from David. Called him a few days ago to check on my order and he said he was a little behind and had a bunch to ship out. Just got home from local Hogan wood store. Bought several blanks of acrylester. Picked out some cutoff ends of cedar in a bin, asked how much, and was told no charge! Being a regular customer does work out! Should be able to make about 20+ pens with the cedar.[:D] Kirk[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom