Statesman with Black/Gold BEB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am getting lots posted today, I hope I am not showing too much. This is a Statesman, finished with a stabilized BEB, dyed gold and black. I love the look of this blank, it really suited the Statesman kit I had.

2005219233634_IMG_0933.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary

Jim, you can put more than one picture in a post. You don't have to reply to your own message for the second photo. If you will put them both in one post then we won't have to go back to the home page and open another post to see the second one. Just an observation.

Originally posted by Gary
<br />Jim, you can put more than one picture in a post. You don't have to reply to your own message for the second photo. If you will put them both in one post then we won't have to go back to the home page and open another post to see the second one. Just an observation.

Hi Gary,

I was wondering if I could do that,[:I] I am trying to find a way to do that, any advice will be welcomed and appreciated!![:)]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Wow! You've been on a roll. Another bevy of beauties, Jim. FYI, to put more than one picture in a post, simply load the first, then click the paper clip again and load another.

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />Wow! You've been on a roll. Another bevy of beauties, Jim. FYI, to put more than one picture in a post, simply load the first, then click the paper clip again and load another.

Thanks Lou,

I can't believe I was that out of it not to figure that out, Thank You and Gary both!

woodscavenger

Are you selling those or are they for some lucky family members? If it is the second one, do you want to adopt me....I have a birthday coming up? [;)] I thought about doing the gold/black BEB on my last order but I pictured more black in my mind but the predominant gold coloring makes an outstanding pen. Great work.

Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />Are you selling those or are they for some lucky family members? If it is the second one, do you want to adopt me....I have a birthday coming up? [;)] I thought about doing the gold/black BEB on my last order but I pictured more black in my mind but the predominant gold coloring makes an outstanding pen. Great work.

That is very Good, but unless you can shovel snow...hmmm[;)]

I sell all my work, thanks for asking though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom