Starting to be a habit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

two pens posted in three days. I think that's a record.
this is by far the very best type of pen. the one that is sold before it is made. this one also has the distinction of being the first pen sold on my new and improved web sight.
10k Gentlemens Rollerball in Buckeye Burl from the fine folks at CSUSA (thanks Nils for running your special on the big pens), CA and Crystal coat finish. The background is to the credit of Ben who has introduced me to things like rocks.

20055143220_2005_0513Image0002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Congratulations on your first website sale! Great looking pen all the way around. In my (never humble) opinion, I'd get rid of the rock. It really distracts from the beauty of your pen. No offense mean to you, Ben or the rock. [:D]

PenWorks

Great looking rock...I mean pen. Beautifull piece of buckeye burl as well. I can see why this flew off the shelf, congrats..[:)]

Daniel

I agree about the rock. I actually put this pic together in about 5 minutes flat. Win some loose some. for my web sight I can actually leave ti like this as a fancy pants type pic or actually cut the pen from the photo. as is it looks like it was pasted in anyway but it really is leaning on there. that's anouther point about pics though. stay away from things that don't look right to a persons eye. In this case the pen really doesn't look like it is resting on the rock. Plus the rock and Blank are both busy pretty much in the same way. they contend with each other.Could be worse but even I see rock, and a pen, then the rock, then the pen get in the way of seeing the rock. not what is relly desired in a pen photo. What I did end up with was a very good image of the pen, cut and paste can fix everthing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom