The start of next years stock!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from doughogg

doughogg

Hi

Quick post of a new pen I made today. The material was a short piece that was attached to some other rod I bought and there is enough to make 2 full size pens and 2 Sierra size - no more. The photo probably doesn't do the pen justice but the colors are real - NO retouching

Doug

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doughogg

Thanks
I really must get my photography sorted out. I looks like the body is slightly matte or satin or covered in scratches - none of which are true. The colours and depth of colour are quite breathtaking and my biggest regret is that there will be no more of this material as I reckon I could sell it all day long.
Perhaps when I master the camera I will post another shot of it to see if I can do it justice.

Doug

wiset1

Really stunning looking pen, I imagine this is a real looker in person. What's the material made up of do you know?

doughogg

Tim

I really have no idea other that it is one of the acrylic family.

It came from a commercial source and was butt-welded onto the material I was buying but no-one can tell me why it was welded on or what it was.

It looks absolutely nothing like the material I was buying and ironically, I was short-changed on the rod length I was buying the balance of which was made up of this stuff.

In reality, the rod I was buying is not a patch on this stuff.

Its a funny old world...

Guess its going to be a very limited edition!!!

Doug

doughogg

They are like very fine stitches or threads in places but its the 'depth' of detail that is so stunning.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I need a new set of pens for myself!!!

Top Bottom