Stars and Stripes Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodgraver

woodgraver

Just started making these from Kallenshaanwoods.com, Ken is a great guy to deal with and his kits are very high quality. I have only given these away as gifts to Aircraft Carrier Commanding Officer's that I served with in the Navy but hope to start selling them on my new website.

Jim

www.woodgravers.com

Attachments

• Flag Pen.jpg
    Flag Pen.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 306
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Nicely executed Jim. That pen does look really nice. I bet the people that have received them thus far were thrilled with them.

GColeman

Great looking pen!

I have only given these away as gifts to Aircraft Carrier Commanding Officer's that I served with in the Navy

What carrier were you on?

ME:
Indy
Coral Sea
JFK x 2

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Welcome to the IAP Jim, Constant does indeed sell high quality blanks, you made a beautiful job of it!

Constant is Lazerlinez. I have used both Kallenshaan and Lazerlinez. I, IMHO, feel I get a better fit and tighter lines with the Lazerlinez. I have switched to them exclusively, if he has the kit I'm looking for!

woodgraver

I have not used any Lazerlinez kits yet. When I first started turning Kallenshaan kits I made a mistake and Ken was quick to send me a replacement piece at no cost. I was very impressed by his customer service. I have also noted that Ken is constantly improving his designs and branching out in very unique ways. Ken was also gracious enough to give me a tour of his shop on a recent trip to Las Vegas, so I can't see myself not continuing to support him with my business. I do look forward to trying Lazerlinez kits, but have nothing but positive things to say about Kallenshaan pen kits.

Top Bottom