Stars and No stripes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Full sized Statesmen and yes I screwed up in the lower barrel I guess because the stripes at the final dissapeared so luckly I had a red freebee from Bill I used for the lower barrel,Got the kit from Dario and he said something about it being the old style maybe that had something to do with it.. Anyway I kinda like it as is. I call it STARRY-STARRY NIGHT.

2008224191652_1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

An impressive recovery Roy! If you didn't know, you would certainly think that it was planned that way.:D[^]

How do you rate to get so much shop time in??? :D[8D]

OKLAHOMAN

Its easy give up working and start living.Thank you Uncle Sam and IRA:D;).
Originally posted by PR_Princess

An impressive recovery Roy! If you didn't know, you would certainly think that it was planned that way.:D[^]

How do you rate to get so much shop time in??? :D[8D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
While it looks great, you DO know Ken will replace just one barrel if you screw up (there may be a slight charge, but he WILL do it).

I <s>messed up a</s> had a friend who messed up on one and <s>got</s> he said he got a replacement, even had a nice note with it thanking him for his feedback.

My friend thinks Ken is a really nice guy and still does a fair amount of business with him.

OH, so do I!!

MikePittman

The pen looks really good as you have it. I know you must feel bad about losing the lower barrel, but you certainly took a mistake and made it a winner! I like it!

karlkuehn

Banned
Good recovery, and don't sweat the loss of the lower barrel! This pen is unique and stands out from the multitude of those others that, while great, all look the same!

I've heard nothing but good about Ken's kits, and have been tempted to get some myself, but can't afford it and I'm not sure how much creativity that those blanks allow. Seems sort of 'paint by numbers', but you've actually made something that no one else has, and it turned out great. Nice work! :)

Top Bottom