Stan Cook's Crushed Velvet Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
These are the first two pens I made with Stan's blanks. The modified slimline is a copper kit and the streamlined slim is chrome. NOTE: Stan did not bribe me to make this post, in spite of what Ed4Copies might say!! :D

200781521445_100_2282.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tuba707

Nice job, Cav. Those platings match the colors of the blanks very nicely, and the fit and finish look great from here. Those are cool blanks, aren't they?

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Gerry,

I like most things about Vista, but pictures are kicking my ass! I miss the XP Powertoys for resizing, and I can't get Windows Mail to send photo attachments worth a damn.

I'll send you the full-sized pix using my Yahoo account.

mrcook4570

Originally posted by wdcav1952
NOTE: Stan did not bribe me to make this post, in spite of what Ed4Copies might say!! [:D]

Cav, those look great. Don't listen to Ed - he doesn't know anything about turning plastic anyway [}:)][:eek:)][:0]

Oops - edited to insert the word 'to' [B)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by mrcook4570
<br />
Originally posted by wdcav1952
NOTE: Stan did not bribe me to make this post, in spite of what Ed4Copies might say!! [:D]

Cav, those look great. Don't listen, Ed - he (Cav) doesn't know anything about turning plastic anyway [}:)][:eek:)][:0]

Post edited for clarity - no charge!!!

Oh, those tiny pens look pretty good Cav. But then, crushed velvet HAS been around for two decades so if you keep trying, odds were in your favor you'd get a tiny one you could post SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom