Stamp of Approval!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Fresh off the lathe! This is going to be a gift for the wonderful woman who delivers our mail. She's changing routes at the end of next week so I wanted to make her something to show my appreciation. As most of you know...I ship ALOT of boxes! She's always gone that extra step to make sure things go out safely. The stamp blank was made by Steve Johnson (Ossaguy). He does an amazing job with these!

DSC03660 (644x700).jpg DSC03664 (638x700).jpg DSC03662 (621x700).jpg

Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pinelumber

pen for the mail lady

Mt wife has done that for 38 years!! If I gave her that she would loose it in a week. It is Bic pens for her! LOL:)

Dennis
Pine Lumber:bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

ossaguy

That looks great,Jonathon!

She's going to love it,thanks for letting me be a little part of it.

Our mail carrier that delivers at my workplace always does that extra little bit,so I'm going to make him something for Christmas too.

Thanks,
Steve

Brooks803

Thanks everyone for the kind words! With tomorrow being a holiday I'll have this all wrapped up and ready to give to her Tuesday.

Lucky mail lady. But does it have to be a Sierra!

LoL...how did I know I'd here something like that from you :tongue:. This time, yes, it had to be a sierra. It's the only ballpoint mold I already had to cast the stamp blank with.

That looks great,Jonathon!

She's going to love it,thanks for letting me be a little part of it.

Our mail carrier that delivers at my workplace always does that extra little bit,so I'm going to make him something for Christmas too.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks Steve for making the blank to begin with! It's superb. I just turned it and made it shiny. You did all the hard work. If my new mail carrier is just as nice as this one they'll get that 2nd blank for Christmas :wink:

butchf18a

Yes it does

Lucky mail lady. But does it have to be a Sierra!

Clearly Jonathan has read the Pen Turning Universal Standards and Practices Manual chapter 17, on gifts which dictates strict adherence to protocol for gift to a mail delivery lady. A Sierra is the only acceptable choice. :biggrin:

Ambidex

stamp

Very nice gesture Jonothan. As I'm a letter carrier of 30+ years, I'm sure she will just love that beautiful pen. It's also nice to know some of our customers appreciate we are not all underworked inefficient employees as some would have you believe. I'll bet she will treasure that gift and I'll bet she does NOT lose it!:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom