Stainless Steel Flagpole

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
This is a Lazerlinez Stars and Stripes inlay blank on a Lazerlinez "Desire" stainless, Made in the USA kit. Evaluation, comments, critique requested.

Attachments

• _DSC8430 copy2.jpg
    _DSC8430 copy2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 162
  • _DSC8429 copy2.jpg
    _DSC8429 copy2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Joe the only thing I wonder is what's the finial look like, is there a design or is it plain ? The pen looks great, nice to see stuff MADE IN AMERICA!!!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Ken: The only design is the rings machined around the outside. Leaves a nice open space for engraving if desired. See my response to Skip. Thanks for the compliment.

Joe the only thing I wonder is what's the finial look like, is there a design or is it plain ? The pen looks great, nice to see stuff MADE IN AMERICA!!!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks Skip! That's a good call on the engraving. This one sold to a Police Officer in Michigan and after I shipped it to him and he saw the plain upper finial, he asked if he could have his badge number engraved on it. I called Constant for confimation and it's a yes. Solid stainless about 1/16 inch thick. Of course, the clip would be solid, also. AND I thought the machining was superb.

Looks great !!:biggrin:

The clip is just screaming.......Engrave on me,Engrave on me!!!!!:cool:

Top Bottom