Stainless Long click pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

So Now I had to make the stainless braid long click to go with the copper and a carbon fiber clicker that I have and here it is. The pen shows kinda grey but it has some sparkle to it.
Thanks for looking.
Brian Kort

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Brian that is absolutely stunning but you should powdercoat your tubes before sliding on the braiding so that your tube doesnt show through. You could use either chrome or black or gray and i bet all three would look terrific! Anyway, just a thought, and only my opinion.

Brian that is absolutely stunning but you should powdercoat your tubes before sliding on the braiding so that your tube doesnt show through. You could use either chrome or black or gray and i bet all three would look terrific! Anyway, just a thought, and only my opinion.
Your right, I really need to paint every tube no matter what goes on it. Even if it may not show. I think I will try the chrome for the stainless.

seamus7227

Your right, I really need to paint every tube no matter what goes on it. Even if it may not show. I think I will try the chrome for the stainless.

I think it would dramatically improve the overall look of your work! Keep it up

.....oh yeah, and your photography skills are out of this world!

Top Bottom