Stained glass Woodow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ctEaglesc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

It does look like stained glass. Another great example of superb laminations. Keep up the good work, and thanks for taking the time to show it to us.

James

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Eagle,

Those of us in the stained glass industry would charge a fortune for all those tiny pieces!! Nice work!!!

Of course, at a craft show the customer would say, "I really like that, do you have it in mauve and pink?"[:D][:D][:D]

My response (Where's the smiley for DROP DEAD!)!

Keep turning (pun intended) on the creative juices!

gpadgham

My goodness! How long did it take you to make the blank to turn? Or is there something going on here that I'm not seeing? Wow... I can't say that its all the visually appealing to me personaly, but I certianly am impressed with the workmanship that has gone into that... Great job!

alamocdc

Holy fine detail, Batman!!! I'm with the others, Eagle, I think I'll leave all of that fine laminating deatil work to you while I play with other stuff. Very nice, very nice inideed! [^]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
If you all think I am gluing itty bitty piesces(smaller than butter pats,to make pens ,and not on this one) you are nuts.(or do you think I am?)[:D]

Fangar

Originally posted by cteaglesc
<br />If you all think I am gluing itty bitty piesces(smaller than butter pats,to make pens ,and not on this one) you are nuts.(or do you think I am?)[:D]

Construction techniques aside, we all know your nuts!

[:D]

James

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Fangar
<br />
Originally posted by cteaglesc
<br />If you all think I am gluing itty bitty piesces(smaller than butter pats,to make pens ,and not on this one) you are nuts.(or do you think I am?)[:D]

Construction techniques aside, we all know your nuts!

[:D]

James

[:p]
icon_thumbs.gif

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Every time I look at some of the stuff Eagle turns out in the way of segmenting pens, I want to sell my stuff and take up needlework... [;)]
Another fantastic piece Eagle... too bad these fat old fingers of mine can't do it..[:(][:(]

M

Mudder

Very nice pen Eagle [}:)] but I'm having trouble seeing it for the shine. Can you tone down your finish just a bit? [}:)]

I'm kidding.........Wish I could do that kind of stuff.

alamocdc

You and me both, Tom! No, Eagle, I knoew you didn't glue itty bitty pieces together, but you still glued and cut, and glued and cut, ad nauseum! Can you say bundle of NERVES! Maybe Frank with his 2 pots of coffee, but not me, boy, not me! [:p]

I forget that everyone is not use to church humor or lingo. My reference to ivory towers is not a diss or bad comment. It is a reference to the highest of quality & workmanship. As a matter of fact it can be understood as a reference to being very "heavenly". Sorry for the slip, it is the by-product of hanging around preachers and too many CA fumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom