Stained Glass Windows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

This my Entry in to the Advance Casting Section for the Bash
It got me a 1st placing, thanks to everyone who voted for it

It is my Steampunk+ design with each section painted to create a Stained Glass appearance, after all Steampunk is Victorian Era and i think Stained Glass Windows are also from that Era (well i am sticking to that anyway:biggrin:)

i have used Crinkled Aluminum Tape, Copper Wire, Watch Parts & Armour Plates ... all cast in Crystal Clear Polyester Resin

C&C Welcome
MIK

Attachments

• DSCN8780.jpg
    DSCN8780.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCN8781.jpg
    DSCN8781.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 235
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Beautiful work, MIK, and congratulations on your First Place Win !! You are welcome !!!

OZturner

Great Pen Mik,
Outstanding Blank, I love the Transformations, you have Made and Applied over the Years,
This has been a Spectacular Journey,
Congratulations on your Achievement,
Brian.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Congratulations Mik! Beautiful pen. I have had in my mind to do a stained glass type of pen for about 10 years now. I always overthought the process and made it too complicated. You did well and simple in the configuration of stained glass. Love the way you did it. Thanks for making it and posting it.

MIKL

Thanks Brian ... its been a long fun road, you have been along for the entire journey as well :biggrin:

Congratulations Mik! Beautiful pen. I have had in my mind to do a stained glass type of pen for about 10 years now. I always overthought the process and made it too complicated. You did well and simple in the configuration of stained glass. Love the way you did it. Thanks for making it and posting it.

Thanks Hank, overthinking is the biggest problem we all have ... my next experiment i have been toying with is making real pictures in the same style ... but i think i might be taking too big of a bite .. i will experiment when time permits, too many ideas and not enough time

Top Bottom