Stained Glass

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

Here is some of the stained glass looking Mutts from ElMostro. I hope I did it justice. On a Jr. Gent Kit that I modified and put the gold cap and gold ring from a Rhod. kit on. Plexi finish on top of everything (to seal the wood). MM12000.

stainedjrsm.jpg

stainedjropensm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

I have another idea for now, and currently I am not a caster (although I hope to be soon). Bruce said he would help me with the fittings on the pot. BUT that is a good idea!

bitshird

Great looking pen, I'm going to have to try a plexi finish, that gloss looks like it's about a foot deep, Eugene makes some cool blanks any way and it looks like you done it proud..

igran7

I was eyeballing those blanks when Eugene had them for sale but I was "on the fence" as to how they would turn out.
This is an absolutely beautiful pen and blank, I am kicking myself for not buying them when I had the chance. As always Hans, you turned out another beauty.

fernhills

Hi, nice work Hans. I bought a few from Eugene as well, but have not yet decided on which kit to use, i didn`t get the stain glass though, now that i see it i "shouldaaov" Carl

Top Bottom