Stabilised Box Elder Burl Mistral Fountain Pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tjd

tjd

A Mistral Gold and Titanium Fountain pen made using Stabilised Box Elder Burl.

P5135277.JPG

P5135279.JPG

P5135278.JPG

P5135281.JPG

P5135285.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

That box elder burl is very nice. I like that pen kit too. I was undecided the first time you posted pics of it, but I like it more every time.

I know you can switch out the center band trim. Can you also switch out the trim ring on the ends?

Phil Dart

I know you can switch out the center band trim. Can you also switch out the trim ring on the ends?
Yes you can. The different centreband rings come with their own matching cabochon for the cap finial. Each variation is shown on the webpage - I'd give you the link but I'm not sure if that would contravene the advertising rules here and I'd rather answer your question than risk being deleted.

Last edited:

stuckinohio

Thank you sir. I'll check it out!

Yes you can. The different centreband rings come with their own matching cabochon for the cap finial. Each variation is shown on the webpage - I'd give you the link but I'm not sure if that would contravene the advertising rules here and I'd rather answer your question than risk being deleted.

Top Bottom