(SSS) Scalloped Segmented Sedona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I didn't think I would get to turn another pen before the 1st of the year but have ben fortunate enough to get in the shop for last 2 days. It has led to making a grand total of 1 pen. It has chechin scallops, with red palm being the center and paduak being the outside, spacers are aluminum. Thanks for looking and as always comments and critiques are welcome. Phil
SedonaSegmented006.jpg

SedonaSegmented010.jpg

SedonaSegmented002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Wow Phil. That looks great. Keep that up and Timebandit will be trying to be your first groupie!

mb007

Great pen! I'm going to work up the nerve to try something like this before too long after seeing all of these awesome examples being posted.

wiset1

Looks great! Watch the fit on the next one to avoid gaps in the segments. I try to set everything up before I glue it then hold it up to see if there's any gaps between the materials. Just looking to help. Great looking pen!

firewhatfire

You have a keen eye. Coming from the master of the scalloped pens I appreciate the comments. Especially after going back and looking over the pen gain.:search:

Thanks everyone for looking and the comments.

Phil

Looks great! Watch the fit on the next one to avoid gaps in the segments. I try to set everything up before I glue it then hold it up to see if there's any gaps between the materials. Just looking to help. Great looking pen!

Top Bottom