Sport Colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rsjimenez

rsjimenez

I have recently been asked to do a lot of blanks for different sports. These are some of the blanks and Pens that I have done. Please give me your suggestions or comments.

1. University of Nevada
2. LA Lakers
3. New Orleans Saints

Thank You for looking,

Attachments

• 100_2677.jpg
    100_2677.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_2714.jpg
    100_2714.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_2719.jpg
    100_2719.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Good work on the pens. I get various requests like that all the time. Not being a big sports fan, I have to research a lot of times. Once that has been tough to find is Cleveland Browns other than in corian. I guess not many places cast a brown/orange resin.

crabcreekind

Good work on the pens. I get various requests like that all the time. Not being a big sports fan, I have to research a lot of times. Once that has been tough to find is Cleveland Browns other than in corian. I guess not many places cast a brown/orange resin.

Probably because the browns dont have too many fans to begin with and they are not very good so they are not getting anymore fans, so it would take forever to sell the blanks

ToddMR

Probably because the browns dont have too many fans to begin with and they are not very good so they are not getting anymore fans, so it would take forever to sell the blanks

Yeah yeah, whatever lol. (being sarcastic) A request is a request, can't argue with that one, Personally I am not into sports.

Top Bottom