Sponge pen experiment. Still working on it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxe24

Here are the results so far.
The first one is this coral kind of sponge (for art painting) problem on it is that I color the resin so it does not show the sponge much.
The other 2 are loofa clear cast with painted tubes and holes in blue and (green sold by now)
The next I'll try to dye the sponge red/burgundy and do white background so it should look like the cardiovascular system.
I should try CA over as well. That is a may be.
Any thought are welcome.
Thanks for looking

20074119432_Sponge-Red.jpg

200741194329_Sponge-Blue.jpg

200741194345_Sponge-Green.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Husky

I really like the Panache with the green resin. Very, very, nice pen.

alxe24

Thank you all for your comments. I will make some more at one point and hopefully they get better.

Originally posted by schellfarms
<br />what happens if you cast the loofah in colored resin?

BTW the pens are phenonemal.

I think you would not see the loofa all that well. Kind of what happened with the first picture, I colored the resin red (translucent) you can tell there is something there but not too good.
Regards,
Alex

workinforwood

I don't care for the red on, can't see any sponge. The blue on is nice, but I don't like the end where it looks all ruff and ragged. The green one is perfect, with a perfect kit to go with it. I'm no expert either, just telling what I think. I couldn't at this point accomplish any of those. What's the kit on that green pen anyhow? I like the looks of that!

alxe24

Originally posted by workinforwood
<br />I don't care for the red on, can't see any sponge. The blue on is nice, but I don't like the end where it looks all ruff and ragged. The green one is perfect, with a perfect kit to go with it. I'm no expert either, just telling what I think. I couldn't at this point accomplish any of those. What's the kit on that green pen anyhow? I like the looks of that!

Is the Panache from CSUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom