Spoiled by John Pratt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Andrew_K99

Andrew_K99

A few of you may remember this thread where John was looking for some horse chestnut for a project he was working on.

I had a large slab in my garage from a tree I took down years ago and cut up with my cousins bandsaw mill.

I planed and cut 3 slabs to fill a large flat rate box and sent it down to John. For payment of the shipping cost I suggested that in the spirit of IAP a simple pen could be sent in lieu of payment.

Needless to say I was VERY impressed with what showed up in the mail on Monday. A very nice full size Statesment with gold accents dressed in a 'wothless wood' blank. To top this off there was other packing material in the box.

IMG_0535.JPG IMG_0549.JPG

A huge thanks to John!!

AK

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

John Pratt

The pleasure was all mine. There is a great group of people on here that are always willing to help, and it is only right that I show my appreciation for those that help with a simple return gesture. Thank you very much for the Horse Chestnut.

John

cwolfs69

change coming

looks to me like he has some change coming. that's certainly over payment in my book. nice pen and the blanks look great also.

Top Bottom