In the Spirit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PR_Princess

PR_Princess

When I opened a box this week, inside was a note that read in part.. " I often think the character in wood resembles the spirit of an animal. I could have sworn I saw the spirit of a goat in this maple."

A couple of months ago, I thought that it would be good to have a bit of fun "lighten someone's day" by honouring his request to see a "buck tooth billy goat" on his package. So, after a quick search, I drew a picture on the outside of the box. I had a lot of fun doing it, and it was a great break from the routine of the day. All done.

BUT not quite.... Then Adam posted the box on the IAP :eek: :eek:--- just to say thanks. LOL I was surprised and a bit embarrassed, but it seemed to spread MORE good cheer. So, all was good.

LOL all good, but still not all done yet....so I just learned!!

There was also a pen in the box that accompanied the note above. It seems our own John U thought that it would be neat to immortalize the goat. So now I have a TERRIFIC pen to remind me how small "out of the ordinary actions" can trigger a domino effect.

1_GoatintheBag.JPG

1_GoatOpen.JPG

I have certainly received far more pleasure from this quick drawing than I ever could have imagined!! A huge THANK YOU goes out to both John U and Adam King.

As for the pen, LOL it sure shows that John can do "Grinning Goats" as well as "Fantastic Feathers"!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My sincere thanks John!!! --- It is one heck of a cool pen, with a much cooler message!!! I will treasure it and your friendship, always.

Dawn

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OOPS

Do I see the beginning of a line of cartoon pens coming out soon?

Didn't know you were an artist, Princess! Will the masses now be clamoring for their own individual drawing with each order?

That's a great story. Thanks for posting it. It does make a terrific pen.

JohnU

Your most welcome Dawn! I'm sorry I missed this post until now. I'm glad it brought a smile to you. You and Ed are great people and have and continue to be great friends. Thank You!
Beaides, I love the art work and it sure made that maple look good! Lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom