The Spectrum Collection

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

Ares Spectrum Kit
5 Different Holographic Backgrounds and a Stained Glass Windows
All with watch parts

I still have 2 different Holographic Blanks to make, but there maybe some more on the horizon

The pickies don't show off all the colors in the blanks, one day i will work out how to get them into a pickie

C&C Welcome

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN9141.jpg
    DSCN9141.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCN9137.jpg
    DSCN9137.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN9138.jpg
    DSCN9138.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN9139.jpg
    DSCN9139.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCN9140.jpg
    DSCN9140.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN9114.jpg
    DSCN9114.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN9125.jpg
    DSCN9125.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 175
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

More for the buck I say so much more of wonderful design and manufacture especially on this forum where you have to select and deselect to go from one to another rather than next or previous.

Mick you have broken the mold so many times with your innovation I salute you.

The effective use of colour intensified suits pen blanks because they need it to provide impact

If I remember correctly the first of the kits like these was called a mistake,thank goodness the reaction to the first ones resulted in more of such an eye catching result.

I regard you as a trend setter who has progressed through many ideas and practice raising the bar continually.

So happy to see your latest group on the front page,deservedly so.

Kind regards Peter.

MIKL

WOO HOO ... Front Page

Only occasionally does a group shot make the front page.

Looks great Mik! :biggrin:

Thanks Jeff ... I am very happy and honored to have been selected for a Front Page Pickie

More for the buck I say so much more of wonderful design and manufacture especially on this forum where you have to select and deselect to go from one to another rather than next or previous.

Mick you have broken the mold so many times with your innovation I salute you.

The effective use of colour intensified suits pen blanks because they need it to provide impact

If I remember correctly the first of the kits like these was called a mistake,thank goodness the reaction to the first ones resulted in more of such an eye catching result.

I regard you as a trend setter who has progressed through many ideas and practice raising the bar continually.

So happy to see your latest group on the front page,deservedly so.

Kind regards Peter.

Thanks for the kind words Pete ... the color shifting of the blanks doesn't show up in the pickies but it certainly goes with the kit

Next Experiment ... RUSTIC

Top Bottom