A special request

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GaTurner83

GaTurner83

I made this one for a lady I met at Walmart the other day.Her grandson will be graduating from basic training at Ft Benning this coming Saturday.She will be giving it to him as a graduation present.Chrome bullet clicker with deer antler.Im going to deliver it to her today.I hope she likes it.

Attachments

• SavedPicture.jpg
    SavedPicture.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

Bullet pen

She'll love it..Very nice..and I like those clips as most of the people I've made them for. Was wondering if that's strictly a WC design? Or is it available elsewhere?

G1Pens

Very nice. She should be very happy with that...as should her grandson.

Be sure to tell her to tell her Grandson THANK YOU for his service. We are grateful.

PenMan1

Nice pen!

I hope you gave her a good price. I have the upmost respect for all military. They volunteer to do our worst jobs, they don't make tons of money, and when things go wrong they always shoulder the blame, whether or not that blame is deserved.

GaTurner83

She'll love it..Very nice..and I like those clips as most of the people I've made them for. Was wondering if that's strictly a WC design? Or is it available elsewhere?

The kit was bought from Woodcraft.Their kits come from Berea Hardwoods.As far as know all the bullet clicker pens have the same clip design as well as the the twist pens that come from Berea.I know PSI and CSUSA are different because they are their own designs.The kit I used can be gotten WC,Berea,Arizona Silhouette,and Beartooth woods.I know I will not be buying them from Woodcraft again.Their price is higher than all the others even with them being on sale this month.The only way I will buy from is if its a last minute order like this one was.

GaTurner83

Delivered the pen to her today and she loved it.She placed an order for 5 more just like it.Its nice to see the smile on customers face when they see your creations.This is only my second sale and hope there will be many more to come.

Nice pen!

I hope you gave her a good price. I have the upmost respect for all military. They volunteer to do our worst jobs, they don't make tons of money, and when things go wrong they always shoulder the blame, whether or not that blame is deserved.

I only charged her what I had in the components.I wrote a note to her grandson thanking him for his service and the sacrifices he makes.

Flaturner

You are a great American, Jon. Thank you for helping the lady out and providing her with a quality gift for a quality individual (her grandson). We pass along our thanks to him as well. BTW...nicely executed pen.

Top Bottom