See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Two recent requests, actually...dads wanting to spoil their daughters: Pink EPR
MyResin74a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Wait a minute Ed....Something doesn't look the norm on this kit. Did you turn the black bead that is just below the EPR bead at the coupler? This looks to be a Baron yet I've never seen the black accent go beyond the fitting. I really like the way it looks!

Ron Mc

Ed,
I made several Barons this morning and after putting the first together I realized what you had done. Fantastic!! If you don't mind sharing.....Did you compensate for the removal of the second band when making the blank? I really like the way it looks.[:D]

YoYoSpin

Ron,

The Baron's stock upper barrel brass tubes have a little extra length to play with before the pen nib would bottom out, so there's no need to make the blank longer to compensate for the missing center band part.

denphillips2

Nice work Ed,
My wife is going to flip when I show her this one.
I don't have all the lingo down yet. I am assuming "pink" is short for Pink Ivory, but what is the EPR?
Black on the pink, what is up with that? I LOVE it.
Dennis

BigRob777

Ed,
Nice. I see your customary beads. I haven't tried them yet, but read your tutorial. I never would have guessed that the shape is rounded by a grit gouge. I have a bag full of barons, calling my name. I haven't turned any yet. Maybe I'll do one in koa. What size blank do you need?
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom