A special Project.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TheDudeTim

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDudeTim

The college I attend holds an awards ceremony on campus every year to recognize the best student at the college radio station (89.5 FM KCFV located in St. Louis MO). It is called the Grogg award.

I asked my brother to turn 4 pens for me and my fellow students. I pretty much left every detail up to him, and I must say, he did a FANTASTIC job!

Dan had an engraver (Rick at Thorberg's in Florissant) put each student's On-Air name on one side, and the Station Frequency on the other side (89.5). The winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon. I have been nominated and I am crossing my fingers. The winner recieves a 500 dollar cash prize and a nice little trophy.. But in my opinion, with these pens, everyone wins!

Here are my brother Dan's results..... The pens are turned from AAAA Quilted Maple. You can't really tell from the pictures, but they really shine! The kits are Berea Hardwood Classic American.

(the 89.5 on the reverse side)

As always, criticism is appreciated.. (and will be passed along to the creator of the pens!)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom